Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust

First it was Gov. Ted Strickland of Ohio who told Obama that under no circumstances would he accept the vice presidential nomination. Go find someone else...
"If drafted I will not run, nominated I will not accept and if elected I will not serve," Strickland told National Public Radio's "All Things Considered. "So, I don't know how more crystal clear I can be."
Now Sen. Jim Webb has released a statement taking himself out of the vice presidential sweepstate.
Under no circumstances will I be a candidate for Vice President.
Can someone get a witness; they're dropping faster than flies caught in an electrical bug zapper.

"At this time I am also renewing my commitment to work hard to make sure that Senator Obama wins both Virginia and the presidency this November. He is a man who speaks eloquently about our national goals and calls for the practical solutions that must be put into place to obtain them. I will proudly campaign for him."
Well, the howler has to admit she's very, very disappointed. Guess it's Hillary or bust; she can't think of a single candidate who wants the job that is more qualified than Sen. Hillary Clinton.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?