Friday, May 30, 2008

Olbermann and MSNBO - No Longer Credible


Mainstream media is starting to create some distance between themselves and the boyz at MSNBO.

See for for yourself.

Howard Kurtz of The Washington Post writes:

The political coverage of MSNBC anchors Chris Matthews, left, and Keith Olbermann has been criticized for being blatantly left-leaning and pro-Barack Obama.

[...]

[T}here's no confusion on 'Hardball' or 'Countdown' as to where they stand. They are and have been enamored of Obama from the beginning."


Comments:
I can't enven watch MSNBC anymore. Olbermann - who I used to watch religiously - has so disgusted me with his Obama leanings that I can't bear to watch. It's a sad day when I find myself agreeing with Pat Buchanan and find FOX News fairer than other cable news. I just hope Olbermann and his ilk will own their decision if Obama loses (as I suspect he will). But we know what will happen: they'll blame an Obama defeat on Hillary.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?