Saturday, May 24, 2008

From Robert Kennedy, Jr.

"It is clear from the context that Hillary was invoking a familiar political circumstance in order to support her decision to stay in the race through June. I have heard her make this reference before, also citing her husband's 1992 race, both of which were hard fought through June. I understand how highly charged the atmosphere is, but I think it is a mistake for people to take
offense."
So very glad to see there are still some decent people in this world; my faith in humanity is restored, present media excluded.

H/T Anglachel's Journal.

Comments:
If you are relying on Robert Kennedy, Jr. to restore your faith in humanity, you are very misguided. Please do some research on Bobby, Jr., then tell me why on earth you would credit anything he says.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?