Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Frigging Pharisee


At long last, another Pharisee from the Christian nutwing is being exposed to the clueless faithful.

Today, Republican presidential hopeful Rudy Giuliani went to Regent University and was given a hero's welcome by founder Pat Robertson.

Now, this is the same former New York mayor who is pro-choice, pro-gay rights and pro-everything that makes support of ANY Democratic candidate absolute heresy for the religious right.

Not to worry. Here's what Giuliani had to say, per the Washington Post.

"Don't expect you're going to agree with me on everything because that would be unrealistic. I don't agree with myself on everything," he said to laughter. "But if you agree with me about enough things, and you think I have the ability to lead then maybe I'm the person you can support."
Stay tuned for the riveting interview with David Brody of the CBN News to be posted tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?