Saturday, September 10, 2005

Tissue of Lies

Administration toadies just never stop their lying. If I had just $1 for every time they’ve told the same untruth, I’d be as rich as Croesus; or at least retire with riches equal to King George.

Get this straight folks. The governor of Louisiana did declare a state of emergency. On Friday, August 26, a full three days before the storm hit; so quit saying she did nothing.

A Sunday front-page Washington Post story, based on an anonymous administration official, repeated this canard without fact-checking; the next day, on page 2, in tiny print, the Post recanted.

Don’t just take my word for it. Look it up for yourselves.

Comments:
You have a nice blog. I'll let folks know about it, OK?

SHOCKING Debt Consolidation
blog. It contains WAY OUT stuff about Debt Consolidation.
Come and check it out if you dare ;-)
 
You have a knack for
writing. I read about 20
blogs a day, and skim about
30 more, so I mean it! We
can all use improvement, but
you certainly are better than
most I've read.

I'm going to be starting a blog
soon, about affordable seo
(I know, it sounds strange!) but
if you don't mind, I might drop
you a line just to get a little advice.
Ok?

Thanks kindly.

One Crazy Blog Addict...!
Dave, King of All Keywords
 
Hey, I like your blog. Im going to put it with the rest of my favorite blogs. If you have time please visit my Green Day Music Download site. Its great site for a Green Day Music Download.
 
The Power of the Internet "Movement" News
Recently, the power of the Internet-based "Movement" news outlets is making it difficult for ... Blogs like Off The Kuff.
I definitely like your site, bookmarked!

I've got a all natural penis enlargements related site. It covers all natural penis enlargements related articles.

Drop by when you can.
 
Borstein talks about Family Guy movie
I have to admit I've always had a tiny crush on Alex Borstein, who appeared on Mad TV for five seasons, most recognizably as the cryptic Asian Ms.
Hello nice blog you have here,ynot check out my weight loss program related site.
 
Great blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?